Thursday, January 19, 2006

Snow Day!




We had a pretty big snow storm last night-- left 6-8 inches. The girls got to go out and play in the snow for the first time. Not just the first time this year, but the first time in their lives. I'm not much of a cold/snow lover. . . So I always put it off and the snow melts before they get to play. But today I decided they should have some fun. It was a little colder out than I would have liked, but I bundled them up in all the warm clothes we could and let them go at it.

Evie made her first snow angel. Megan had fun with some snow balls. Megan didn't enjoy the snow as much because it was a little windy, and the both came inside after 15 minutes or so.
We tried to make a snow man, but the snow wasn't cooperating--maybe later. . .