Monday, January 23, 2006

Diaper Heads and Other Things


No, don't worry-- the girls don't have head trauma-- just diapers on their heads. Do you think I should invest in some winter hats? Just kidding-- they were having fun wearing what Evie called her "princess hat".

The girls were good in church yesterday. Evie fell asleep during sacrament meeting-- and now that I have an alternate for organ, it's nice to be able to sit with them during the whole meeting.

Evie's now in primary instead of nursery. I asked her how primary went and she said that she was a bad girl--which, quite possibly she could have been, but I think she thinks that she doesn't get to go to nursery anymore because she was bad. We'll have to see how it goes.

Megan's been doing good in nursery. Yesterday they said she helped them pray over the snack, and the nursery music leader says that she's the only one in her age group that participates with the songs. She really likes to sing and dance. We've been trying to have song time before we go to bed every night. Right now her favorite is Baby Bumble Bee. We also sing Itsy Bitsy Spider, Popcorn Popping, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, and I Am a Child of God. Evie's getting so she tries to say the words that we sing too. They both like song time. When I say it's song time, Megan goes and gets daddy so he can sing with us too.