Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Funny Claire

Claire makes us laugh every day. She is funny and understand our humor too. When I do something funny or crazy, Claire will often say, "I love you, mom." I wonder if the rest of that sentence is "despite the things you do. . . " :)

The other day, I was talking about if I got a different kitchen island what I would want it to look like. She said, "What? You can't change this island! It has too many memories!" I said something like, "What are you talking about?" She walked over to the island and opened a drawer and in an overly distraught voice she says, "This is where we kept our straws!" and then she laughed. It made us all crack up!

The other day I made a joke about Claire tooting (which some days she seems to do a lot). Claire said, "We all toot sometimes. Megan even toots, but you can't hear them, but I can because it is a proven fact that younger people can hear high pitched noises."
Claire with Dog from her sisters, sitting in chair from Gramma and Grampa Taylor

Claire showing me her "stink eye".

 
Claire in her favorite hat.