Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Eve

Eve is a great daughter.  She is a great sister too!  She will clean the kitchen and do the dishes without being asked.  She will do special things for her sisters.  Today she left them a candy and a nice note for Valentine's day.  She is enthusiastic and fun to be around!

Here's a funny story that happened the other day.  Eve and I were in my room-- Austin was out of town and we were going to watch a show on the bed.  I turned on the show she wanted and we discovered that it needed to be queued up almost to the end.  So I start fast forwarding and told Eve to let me know when.  As it's getting closer and closer to the end Eve says in a very calm and soft voice, "Wait.........wait............wait.........." and then the show ends!  I said, "Eve, I thought you were going to tell me when to stop?"  Eve said, "I told you to 'wait' 3 times!"