Thursday, January 08, 2015

The rest of the Pink Eye story.

You'll remember that Claire got pink eye earlier in the year from her classmate Logan.  Well, here's the rest of the story.

I went to the holiday sing-a-long to see Megan and Claire sing with their classes for school (Eve's in middle school now and doesn't participate in that).  While I'm sitting there waiting I see a man that I thought had served a mission with Austin.  I had met him maybe 3-4 times.  I didn't remember Austin ever telling me that his friend's kids go to our school so I sent Austin a text to double check.  He messaged me back a couple minutes later saying that it is him and I should say "Hi" after the program was over-- Which I did.

We talked about what grades our kids were in and it turned out that he had a son in the same class as Claire-- named Logan.  What a small world!