Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hannah Montana VS Daddy

Eve was telling us how she has a sign with one of her friends that they do when they see each other. It consists of kissing their first two fingers and I think touching them to each other-- I'm not quite sure. When we asked her who made it up and where she got it from she said she saw it on Hannah Montana. We have never watched Hannah Montana in our house, so of course the next question was where did she see it. Megan explained that it was playing on the TV at Jiffy Lube one time when we were getting our oil changed.

So Austin and I are not fans of the whole Hannah Montana thing--or fans of any of the pre-teen stuff. Austin kind of made a comment about not liking Hannah Montana and maybe they should find something else to do for their sign. But then he realized it wasn't really a big deal and told Eve that she could do it-- that it was alright and it didn't matter.

Eve said, "No Daddy, I listen to you."

It was very sweet. We really do have good, obedient girls.