Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What would we do without computers?

The other day when I went to open the window in the girls' bedroom, I noticed the window was broken. It looked like that it was shot with a b-b gun and as I was looking at it I said that was what I thought it was. Eve heard me and started getting worried--it was about bedtime and I was sure was starting to imagine the worse--bad guys outside with guns shooting at her window. So I said to her that I didn't really know what it was and that she shouldn't worry. I told her that sometimes windows just get cracks in them.

After a little bit she asked, "How do windows get cracks in them?" I answered that I didn't know. (I was just hoping that with her fears calmed that she would forget the whole thing,) She said, "Maybe we should get on the computer and type in 'How do windows get cracks in them all by their selves?'"

Turns out it was a bb gun. Austin found the bb.