A couple of days before Mother's Day Megan came up to me and said, "I know what present I want to get you for Mother's Day so you can tell time again!" (my watch broke a month or so ago)
Me: Oh Really?
Megan: Yeah, guess what it is, it starts with "w".
Then I went through a list of words like wagon, wheel, whistle etc before I finally said "watch".
Megan: I'm going to tell daddy to get if for you when you are asleep so you don't know.
Saturday morning Megan and Austin went to breakfast at the mall. When Megan got home she told me about her breakfast and then she said, "And we got you a watch for Mother's Day!"
Austin: Megan!
Megan: (as she bursts into tears) I'm sorry, I forgot!!
They gave me the watch on Sunday morning-- It's the best watch I probably have ever owned and Megan's idea for a watch was great--Just the part about keeping it a surprise she had trouble with.