Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Be Learned!

Megan is really excited to go to school in the fall. She sees all the things that Evie brings home and just can't wait to be able to have that fun herself. The other day we went to Eve's class because the kids had an animal project to share with all the parents. While we were there Megan said, "I can't wait to find out what goes on in this room."

Then another time while we were driving home from dropping Eve off at school Megan said, "I can't wait until I can go to school." I said, "Why, what do you think goes on there?". She said back to me in the exasperated voice like the answer was obvious, "Be learned!"

Later when I was telling this story to my mom on the phone Evie was listening and she said in her know-it-all (after all she's almost finished kindergarten) voice, "It's get learned."