I ask the girls every morning if they had any dreams. I think dreams are neat and I wonder what kinds of things they would be dreaming.
The other day Megan said she had a dream and she told me in a happy voice that we moved to a new house and went to the library and at the library (lip begins to quiver) she didn't know where the kids' books were (face is turning red and voice is sounding not so happy) and I told her to go find the herself. :( (Almost in tears). I had to give her a hug and reassure her that if we ever went to a new library I would help her find the kids' books.
Then today she told me that she had a dream that she was having a birthday party and we were all there and Gramma Taylor was there and the Wicked Witch of the West was there too and that we were all trying to get her to leave. I asked her what the witch did and she said that she didn't know because she didn't stay around for that part. I asked her what she meant and she told me that she woke up.