So when Evie was getting dressed today for school she asked if she could wear her pink sweater because Ethan (some boy in her class) said it was nice.
Later in the car Megan was talking about the house in Ephraim and how a girl named Brianna lived there and Diego lived there. Evie let out this big sigh and said "Diego" in a dreamy type voice.
Me: Evie, what was that? Why did you say Diego that way?
Evie: That was a happy voice. I'm going to marry Diego some day.
Me: I thought you said the other day you were going to marry AJ.
Evie: Yeah, I want to marry Ethan too. (in a loud voice) THERE ARE 3 PEOPLE I WANT TO MARRY! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?
Me: Maybe you should wait until you are older to think about getting married.
Evie: I know! Sometimes people change who they are married to!
Me: No Evie, When you marry someone you plan to be with that person forever.
Yikes. . . .Should I be afraid?