
Evie and Megan have their little fights, but when it comes down to it, Evie loves Megan. She's always sharing some candy with Megan because Megan has already finished her own. If Evie has something Megan wants, more often than not Eve will trade with Megan.
When we first moved into the ward, they were invited to a birthday party for the bishop's little girl. Since then, Evie's been invited to 2 birthday parties for little girls in her class, but Megan wasn't invited, and she hasn't been invited to any by herself. This has been tough on Megan since she is used to doing everything Evie does and of course birthday parties are fun and she feels like she is missing out on the fun.
Last month Eve went to a birthday party and I guess when Eve was telling us about it later Megan got sad because she wanted a cupcake too.
Evie went to a different party yesterday and as Megan and I were walking to go pick Eve up, Megan told me that she wanted a cupcake from the party. I told her that the cupcakes are for the kids that were invited to the party and that when she is invited to a party, she'll have a cupcake. So we get to the house and Eve comes out the door holding a cupcake for Megan! Megan is really happy and eats it on the way home. I asked Evie later if Sister Orgill gave Evie the cupcake for Megan and Eve said, "I asked if I could have a cupcake for Megan because Megan was sad because she couldn't have one at Katelyn's party."
I thought this was so sweet of Evie. That in the midst of having fun at a party, she still remembered her sister and asked if she could have a cupcake for her. I hope they always stay "best sisters".