Austin got us a family membership at the local recreation center. It has a pool and a great kids pool/play area. I decided to take advantage of the membership and take the girls. When we were getting ready to go Evie asked me if boys were allowed. I told her that yes, boys would be there. She then asked, "what if they look at me and fall in love?" After the pool she told me that a boy was going to dream about her face that night.
They did have fun at the pool. They both haven't had too much experience with playing in the water, so at first they didn't like to be splashed or have their faces wet. Megan was getting out every few minutes to wipe her face off with the towel. I finally told her that she just needed to wipe the drips with her hands and that part of playing in water is getting your face wet. She did better after that. The second time we went Evie went down the slide and liked it. Megan hasn't tried it yet.