Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Mine are little.
I was sitting on the couch trying to feed Claire and at the same time check my email and stuff with the laptop. Megan came in and started talking to her. I keep telling the girls not to touch or talk to Claire while I'm trying to feed her because she gets distracted and wants to pay attention to what they are doing instead of eating. I didn't say anything this time, but Megan realized on her own that Claire wasn't eating anymore and was more interested in looking at Megan. So Megan said, "Look at your mommy, look at your mommy. Look at the feeder. Look at your mommy--she's the one with the laptop." Claire still didn't start eating and was still looking at Megan. I guess Megan decided that Claire needed more convincing, so Megan pulled down the front of her dress and said, "see, mine are little. mommy's are big."