Yesterday Austin was holding Claire and Evie said he should sing her a song. He started singing something and Evie said--No, a lullaby, like Rocka My Baby (Rock-a-bye baby) or Baby Can't Talk (Hush Little Baby).
Megan is noticing her hair more lately. The other day after her bath she noticed that her hair wasn't "yellow" anymore. She told me she was worried because she didn't look like her "normal self". Then today she was upset because she said that one side of her head has more hair than the other side of her head. She was about ready to cry until I explained that it was because the hair on the top of her head was flopped over to one side and that there was the same amount of hair on each side of her head.
I few weeks ago Megan told me that she couldn't wait until she turned 4 because then she would have "big hair" like Evie because Evie had big hair when she was 4. I tried to explain that her hair would not just get long over night just because she turned 4-- I hope she understands.