Every morning I ask the girls if they had any dreams. This morning Megan said that she had had a nightmare. She told Evie and me that she dreamed that at the bottom of the stairs there was a big spiderweb and while Megan was in the car, Evie went downstairs and got trapped in the web. Then she said that Daddy went and got Evie out and that Evie was eating something green. At this Evie said, "Eww" with a disgusted look on her face, "I'd never do that!" To Evie the nightmarish part of the dream was that she would be eating something that resembled a vegitable not that she was trapped in a gigantic spider web.
To go along with this she woke up last night with an ear ache (we'll be taking her to the dr. today) and I told her that we'd have the dr. look at her. She told me that she didn't like healthy food but, "I like apples. I'll eat apples FOREVER!"