Monday, May 14, 2007

They're 'tending to be fishies,sleepie feet and new see 'ums

We were driving around when Megan said she had to go to the bathroom. We stopped at a convenient store and when she when, it was #2 and about 3 little pieces came out. She said "Look mommy, fishies!" I said, "they're not fishies", to which she replied,"They're 'tending (pretending) to be fishies!"

When mom and dad were out visiting, we rode in their truck. My foot fell asleep and I said that it was asleep while I stretched it out. Evie yawned and stretched her foot out too and said, "My foot's a little sleepy too."

Mom and the girls and I went to a museum in Fairview . The museum consisted of 2 buildings, so when we finished looking at one, we started over to the other building. Megan told us that she loves 'seums and that she wanted to go to a new 'seum. I told Austin this and he thought maybe she that it was called "see 'ums" since she was looking at things in it.