Evie's in Primary so she got to participate with the Primary as they sang a Mother's day song this Sunday. As the kids got up to sing, Austin told her to go sing with the kids. She said ok, that she was going to go all by herself. Instead of going up to the pulpit with the rest of the kids, Evie exits the chapel. So Austin goes after her and brings her back into the chapel and points her in the right direction so she can sing with the kids.
I'm watching for her to get up on the stand and I didn't see her anywhere. I asked Austin where she was and he couldn't see her either. So I started to scan the aisle she had walked down and I see her about 2 thirds down the aisle looking at us giving us a thumbs up. So I gave her a thumbs up back just as another person in her line of vision turned around to see who this girl was looking at.
She did well up on the stand and sang the song. When it was done she came back around to our row from the back and sat with a family 2 rows behind us and started talking to the daddy as she realized that that wasn't her daddy and saw us about at the same time.
It was all we could do to keep from busting up.