Friday, March 10, 2006

I love you too, mommy.

Here's a couple of recent pictures. . . Yesteray Evie fell asleep while sitting on the couch. When Megan saw that I had the camera, she wanted her picture taken too.

Today while I was working on the computer the girls were in the TV room playing. I could here that they were having fun, but they weren't being rambunctious or loud so I wasn't worried. I went in to the TV room to do my normal check and it was destroyed. The couch was pulled away from the wall into the middle of the floor with all the cushions off and scattered. Their little table and chairs were all tipped on their sides and there was just toys everywhere.

It was nap time so I put Megan down for her nap and told Evie to sit on the bed in the TV room until I came back. When I came back told Evie that we don't make messes on purposes, that we don't move the couch, and knock over our chairs and tables. I told her that I wanted her to lay on the bed and take a nap while I cleaned up the room. She said "ok, I really sorry mommy."

I started cleaning the room and after a little while she started talking to me so I told her not talk, that it was nap time. To that she responded "I love you too, mommy." in a little voice.

It took all I could do not to start laughing. I have her a hug and a kiss and told her that I loved her too but she still needed to take a nap. :)