Friday, March 31, 2006

Here, I show me.

Being only 3, Evie is still learning the intricacies of grammer :). For some reason she says "I show me" when she really means, "I'll show you". Probably because when she trying to tell me something that I don't understand I'll say "show me".

So yesterday, Evie was trying to show me something in our pantry. I had no idea what she was pointing at on one of the top shelves, and since none of it seemed like anything she should have anyway, I just told her to get out of the pantry and that there wasn't anything in there for her. To that she said, "Here, I show me." Then she went to the laundry room, got the broom and took it back to the pantry where she used it as a pointer to reach what she was trying to show me.

Talk about a smartie!