Thursday, December 03, 2015

Broken Foot

Usually my posts have to do with the girls. This one I'll have to tell about my broken foot to get the full story. I fractured 3 bones in my foot while Austin was away on a business trip. I was redoing my laundry room at the time.

The girls have really had to do a lot for me and they have learned to do some new things. The next morning after it happened Eve went to the insta-care with me. She had to go in before me and ask for a wheel chair. She then wheeled me in and kept me company during the 3 hours we were there. After that appointment I needed crutches, so I gave Eve my credit card at she went into the pharmacy by herself and purchased crutches for me.

Besides extra house work and being at my beck and call--the girls have had to pump gas, go into the grocery store many times and pick up odds and end groceries, Megan has cooked a Sunday dinner for us. Eve has been packing lunches in the morning and the list goes on. All the girls have really been great helping out!