Eve's in Middle School now and has a locker! She's growing up too fast!
First day of school! This is the first year that they all had the same first day of school together!
Along with Eve being in Middle School, this means that she now has to change for PE. She was nervous changing in the locker room in front of other girls. I explained how you can still be modest by keeping your back to the other people and by changing quickly. After having this discussion a couple of times and being asked about it again I said in frustration, "It's not like you are sitting around naked having a tea party!" Megan was with us and she started laughing and when I looked at her she said, "That would be a funny picture." And then she realized what she said and what the picture really would be and said quickly, "Not that I was picturing anything!"