Monday, June 02, 2014

How to Un-Spoil Your Child Quick

I have a kindle and for awhile I was subscribed to an email that would send me lists of free kindle books.  As as result I have some recipe books, self help, and badly written novels on my kindle.  I also have most of the books that the girls have on theirs too, so when Megan said she wished she had brought her kindle I said, "you can use mine." 

As she was looking through the categories she found "instructional".  She opened it up and gasped:  Why do you have a book called, "How to Un-Spoil Your Child Quick?"
Me (with a big grin on my face):  I don't know,  it was probably a freebie.
Eve:  Megan, read it and see if she's trying any of the stuff on us.
Megan (gasp):mommy!  Why are you on chapter 3?
Claire (in shock):  Have you been doing those tricks to us?!?!