On Valentines day Claire kept getting confused and kept telling me that she was excited about Thanksgiving. I would correct her and she would say, "Oh, I keep forgetting!" This happened over and over again that morning. Then as she was getting out of the car I said, "Happy Valentines Day!" and she gave me a kiss and said, "Happy Thanksgiving, mom!"
Then the other day Claire and I were at Walmart and we saw some Nerf gun darts. She got confused and thought that we were at the DI so everytime we mentioned the DI she would talk about how we saw nerf darts there and I would correct her and she would say, "Oh, yeah!" So then we were at a DI and we were looking in the toy area to see if there were any nerf guns there and as we were leaving Claire says, "Let's go to another Walmart!"