Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Who's the Boss?

Claire and I seemed to have a lot of discussion today about who's the boss.

This morning she wanted to play in her little pool and I wouldn't let her because it was cold out.  She kept saying, "Mommy, I'm the boss, I'm the boss, I'M THE BOSS!"  I finally had to tell her that mommy is the boss and she needed to stop or be in trouble.

Tonight for dinner I told her to finish eating her food and she said, "Mommy, you're not always the boss."  "Yes I am.  I'm always the boss."  Then Claire gets a look on her face like she has me right where she wants me and says, "Your not the boss of daddy!"  I assured her that I was ;)

Then about 10 minutes later she says, "One night God told me that you're not the boss."  I said, "Really, Claire?  Is that true?"  "No, it was a joke."

I think I'm in trouble.