Friday, May 11, 2012

Cousins

Back in April we had the chance to pick Nick (my brother Mike's son) up at the airport to take him to the MTC.  Claire asked where we were going and I told her we were going to pick up her cousin.  After awhile she yells from another room, "I didn't know I had cousins!"

So I explained to her who all her cousins are and lately when there is a chance to point out who her cousins are we do.

Gramma L thought she would help Claire learn about her cousins too and sent her a card that she received today with pictures of her cousins in Missouri in it.  Claire pulled out the pictures and I said, those are some of your cousins and I named them all.  And then Claire said in a worried voice, "Why all those cousins have red eyes?"

Unfortunately Gramma L didn't realize that because of her lack of photo editing skills, Claire may now be afraid of all her Missouri cousins.