Megan loves to read and write. Some of the books she has read since Christmas time (by herself) are :Harry Potter 1&2, Charlotte's Web, The BFG, Witches, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, George and the Marvolous Medicine, multiple Goosebump books, multiple A-Z mystery books, multiple Fairy books. She chooses to read in a lot of her free time.
Here are some things she has written lately.
once opon a time in a far away place was utah. in utah there was a family in the family there was five peaple DaD mom eve the oldest kid and me the medieum monkey kid! we were the long family. and we can Do almost any thing outside.
we moved just on saturday. It seems like a hotel. I like going dawn stairs. We have a wii. We have a lego star wars wii game and a lego indiana Jones wii game! I am writing this down for
china mexica pennsievania India egipt and evrywere and any were else. so anyway utah is so cool. they have lots of shops. then theres the pizza pie boughe (buffet). It is so fun. I megan wrote this down.
One day she came to me and said, "look mom--I wrote my own scripture!"
for it has cameto pass that I love you. for I megan love my family. And so it has come to pass that I must Die. for evryone must die sooner or later. for my poaple chose to love Christ. --The little symples on the bottom of the page are the footnotes
And one day I saw her writing a letter to Captain Jack Sparrow.
To captain jack sparrow. I know that there is a pirate ship aprotching and I want you to get the crew ready. When I try to tell you in persen you tell me to go do my work. From miss pirate Megan.
I have dove into the oceon and swum to the pirate ship to attack them for you. if I am tooken prissoner then i'ts your falt.