Thursday, May 06, 2010

Claire is a little Stinker.

Claire likes to be dressed in dresses (sess-sess clothes) and sometimes cries if I don't.

Today her dress got dirty and I had to change her clothes. I tried to put on a dress that she has never worn before and this is the little conversation we had:

me: Claire, here-- let's put on this princess dress. See, it's pretty!
Claire : (standing on the changing table) No, It's Evie's.
Me: It's not Evie's, it's Claire's. (I start to try to put her arms in the sleeves.)
Claire : (scowls at me and puts her hands out in front of her body) Move Back!
Me: (Surprised) What?
Claire: (Still scowling but with a little bit of a smirk) Move Back!
Me: (Trying to be a very adult and parental :) ) You move back.
Claire: Hi-yah! (and she makes a punching motion at me--then she smiled and laughed)

So right now the dress is on the floor and she is running around in her diaper.

Claire really likes bah bot oo bants (Sponge Bob Square pants) and she will sing it like the song at the beginning of the show. Today she was singing and she said , "bah bot oo shoes!"