Evie likes pirates and she likes to draw pirates. The other day an older girl told Eve that there are Vampire Pirates. I don't know if Eve knows what a vampire is or not, but she's told me a couple times lately that "did you know there are Vampire Pirates?"
The other day she climbed into bed with me because she had a bad dream. I asked her what her dream was about and she said it was about vampire pirates. Then she said, "I think I dreamed about them because before I went to bed I was thinking about how to draw one and it got stuck in my head."
Speaking of bad dreams-- Another dream she had was about this bad guy who had a bunch of oysters with pearls in them. He stole a girl and told the family that they could keep the oysters and be rich or they could have their daughter back and be poor. The family chose to be rich, but they didn't know that when they touched the oysters it would make them have chicken pox. But not normal chicken pox. These spots travelled to your finger tips and when too many got on your finger tips they popped! That does sound like a scary dream to me too!