Monday, September 07, 2009

Redbox and Oh My Cow

We usually rent movies from RedBox. The other day, I was going to rent a movie for the girls and redbox didn't have the one I was thinking of, so we went to BlockBuster.

Later Evie was referring to BlockBuster and said, "we could go to RedBox, you know, the big RedBox that you go inside."

We're trying to keep the girls from saying, "Oh my gosh". I told them they could say, "Holy Cow", "Oh my goodness", "Wow" etc. So the other day Megan saw something and she said, "Oh my. . . ." and I could tell that she was trying to think of a word to stick in there as I had reminded her earlier in the day that I didn't like "gosh". Then all of a sudden the word "cow" popped out of her mouth. "Oh my cow!"