Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let's not think about Evie

The other night it was time for the girls to get ready for bed. Megan got in her night gown and brushed her teeth right away while Evie dilly-dallied and kept getting distracted. After about the 4th time asking Eve if she was in her pajama's yet and having her tell me, "not yet", I was not happy. Megan started doing something (I can't even remember what)that would have sent me from nice mommy mode to mean mommy mode if she kept it up, so I said to Megan, "Megan, mommy's not happy" as a warning for her not to press her luck.

She asked me why I was not happy and I told her because Evie isn't getting ready for bed like she is supposed to be. Megan said, "You should be happy with me. Let's not think about Evie."