Saturday, February 09, 2008

Mommy knows the rules.

The Primary in our ward has been given the challenge to learn all 13 Articles of Faith by the end of the year. Then they can have a big ice cream party. Austin and I decided that the best way to teach the girls would be through the songs, since they are only 5 and 3 1/2. They have learned the 1st 2 songs and last night Megan wanted to learn the 3rd song. I told her that mommy wasn't sure of the 3rd song and I would have to learn it first. To this she said, "You don't know anything. But you know the rules!"

On another note. . . .Little Girl Long #3 has not arrived yet. Due date was 2/6-- will be induced 2/13 if we haven't had her by then :) There is an end in sight!! We'll be sure to post pictures as soon as we can, and the name of our blog will have to be changed too!