We picked Kathy up from school today. Evie and Megan get a little funny when they are around Kathy because they try to act older-- try to make conversation and stuff. Here are a couple conversations I heard on the way back from the school. "So, Kathy, How was school today?" Kathy answers "good" or something like that. Then as we are heading home Evie pointed out to Kathy the fence on the right and told her how it was to protect us. Then Kathy said that it was plastic. Evie says, "oh plastic can break." Kathy said, "yeah-- metal is better--Cars are made of metal." Evie says "yeah different kinds of metal. . . brown metal, white metal, blue metal. ."
Megan even tried to fit in with the conversation and said, "Kathy, I'm in primary now. I got a crown. Evie, did you get anything in your class?" Megan knew that Evie got a CTR ring, she was just trying to bring Evie into the conversation.
The whole thing was very cute.