Then another time she got a cool gift, but it didn't work when she got home.
The other night there was an activity with the youth. She ended up with a book. She could tell it was a book through the wrapping and thought that might be a good a good present to win since she likes to read. Turns out it was this book:
Which may be a great book, but not what a 12 year girl would probably pick out to read. :)
I told her she should keep the book and use it next year if they do a white elephant game. She said "That would be mean!" I thought she meant that the person who brought it would feel sad that Megan was giving it away. I asked who gave it to her and said, "Oh, she probably won't be in young women's next year anyway." Megan said, "No. It would be mean to let another kid get this gift!"
