Claire talked to Grampa L this morning on the phone and he asked her what she was learning about in school. She said she was learning about how the human body works. So he asked her, how does it work? And she said, "Well, I don't know EVERYTHING!"
I've gotta say that Eve, Megan and Claire are really good girls-- couldn't ask for better. In the mornings Eve and Megan get up on their own, get their own breakfasts, take a shower if needed, get dressed and make their lunches. Claire gets up when I wake her and has a good attitude most mornings. They all love school. They are all good to each other. They are obedient and desire to do good and have positive attitudes.
When Eve started her theater class in school the teacher was going to play a clip of a movie. This is a movie that Eve had heard Austin and I discussing how we didn't think it would be appropriate to watch with the girls yet. Eve rose her hand in class and asked to be excused to the hallway while the rest of the class watched the clip because she didn't think her parents would want her watching it. -- What a good girl!