Thursday, February 07, 2013

The Daily News

Lately I've found a lot of Megan's writing around.  Here's a newspaper she's put together.

The daily news
Some local mine
The local mine usually gives the town and the goverment 10 tons of gold each year, but that seems to have come to a stop.  have they been hording the gold!
has the gold run out?
These questions may never be answered. . . .

The latini circus
The Latini circus seems to have come into town.  Tickets have rosen to 7$ dollers since their last visit, though they still have the same old tent.  Yes folks, they still have the same tent that looks like a girl!  we encourage you to go and we'll see you there!
Properties for sale
house with barn
40 acres
6 rooms house
5 stalls 3 lofts barn
$150

Mansion house with balconys
150 acres
2 balconys
50 rooms
$1050

Playcastle
$50
3 rooms

Lost children :(  -- Just recently the girls were getting a drink at Walmart and noticed the bulletin board that has all the missing children.

I love the names Janet Loosebottom and Bob Tallbottom.  I think I'd rather be a Tallbottom myself:)