Claire: Mommy, you remember when I came in your bed to snuggle with you.
Me: uh huh.
Claire: You love to snuggle?
Me: Yes, I love to snuggle.
Claire: That's why I always come in your bed because you love to snuggle and I'm the luckiest, luckiest, luckiest, luckiest girl. And you're a little bit lucky.
The other day we had playgroup at our house and one of the little boys had a cut on his knee. He shows it to me and
Claire then shows she has a cut too which leads to all the kids at the same time
trying to share their boo boos. It's getting noisy with them all talking over eachother. Then Claire raises her hands in the air and says in a loud voice, "Everyone Stop. We all have
hurts." And that was the end of it.
For scripture study we frequently ask the girls about what we ready about the day before.
Austin: So what was happening yesterday?
Eve: We learned about mercy and justice. Justice because the punishment needs to happen and Mercy because Jesus died for us.
Austin: Good Evie. And Megan, who was speaking to who?
Megan (kind of confused sounding): Ummm, Evie was speaking to us.
Austin: Very good. Evie was speaking to us right now, but who was speaking in the scriptures yesterday and who was he speaking to?