Friday, January 20, 2012

Claire

The other day Claire was playing on the laptop and the thing she was playing kept referring to something as a bull.  After a few minutes I hear Claire yell, "It's a pig!  It's a pig I tell you!  A pig with horns!"

Another time she was looking at an LDS art book and they had the pictures of Mormon sitting with all the books and scrolls around him.  Claire asked me, "Who's that?"  I said, "That's Mormon."  Claire responded, "I never heard of Norman."

Claire is a really good counter-- she counted up to 24 the other day by herself.

Claire and I were playing the wii the other morning.  I looked down at her and caught her looking at me with her "cute" smile.  This smile is a closed mouth smile where she tilts her head and kind of crinkles her eyes and she sometimes reaches up and touches her cheeks to make sure they are nice and cute too. Well, she was smiling at me this way and when I looked at her she said, "You're my best friend."

This this pretty close to her "cute" smile: