Evie needed to interview someone (like a grandparent) for a school assignment and she chose Grampa Long. She went over there last night to interview him. I asked her what was something interesting she learned about him and she said that his most embarrassing moment was when he jump out of a boat because he thought he saw land and he ended up in quicksand (sorry grampa if that embarrassing moment was secret).
I asked her why he was on the boat and she told me because he was a sailor. I looked at Austin to see if this was true and he just kind of shrugged his shoulders.
Today I was looking over her interview paper to help her with spelling and stuff and there is a question that says "Something else you should know about me." and Eve wrote "Best Sailsman."
The question underneath that told about jumping out of the boat.
So grampa the Sailsman (Salesman) in Evie's mind was a Sailor :)