I've just copied and pasted what she typed:
Once upon a time there was a girl. The girls name was miss Megan. Miss Megan's nick name was . . . ? Ah now I remember! It was? Oh what was it? I guess I will remember later on. Miss Megan's father had to become a pirate. Miss Megan . . . NOW I REMBER HER NICK NAME WAS RAE! So miss Megan ( or Rae ) was so so sad that she would be the only person in the house! Miss . . .WAIT! Lets call her Rae. So Rae was sad. So when her father went on board Rae snuck on to the ship! When she got on board she hid in the supply closet. She stayed in there for a hour. When the hour was over the ship was already a mile into the sea. Soon another pirate ship attacked and killed her father! Rae felt sad that her father died. She started to cry. A pirate heard her and took her to the captain. The captains name was captain jack sparrow. Captain jack sparrow's nick name was jack. Jack asked Rae what she was doing on the ship. '' my father was asked to be a pirate and I went aboard with him and hid in the supply closet and saw him die.'' answered Rae. Jack didint know what to say. He had been through killing conversations but none with a girl! Finally jack said '' well I see no right for you to go back to your house when no one will take care of you.'' ''but that mean”s I will stay on this ship forever!'' said Rae. '' I'm afraid so!'' said jack. So every day Rae found herself doing all the chores! Finally Rae decided to do something about all the chores laid on her. So she went to jack and said ''I am tired of doing all of the work on this ship.'' this struck jack and he said '' Rae I love you! '' '' WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!'' screamed Rae. I've done all the work around here! Suddenly another pirate ship attacked! They swooped in everywhere! Plus they kidnapped Rae! Jack tried to stop them but they only pushed him away. As soon as they left jack changed course and headed toward the other ship. When his ship got close enough he swung across. He went to the prisoner room. When he got in he saw Rae tied up! He hurried over to her and untied her! He took her to their ship. The other pirates new jack returned with Rae and cheered! Rae suddenly said '' I love you jack.'' and jack answered '' I love you to Rae!'' and they set up a party and celebrated their marriage! The end.