Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun with Claire

Eve: Mommy, can I have a c-o-o-k-i-e?
Claire: Can I have a b-f-o-g-t-food?

Claire and I were playing catch today. I threw it to her and she caught it first thing and we celebrated. She threw it to me and we celebrated. Then. . .
I threw it to her-miss.
She threw it to me-catch.
I threw it to her-miss.
She threw it to me-catch. (this goes on for awhile)
I threw it to her-miss.
Claire says, "Here mommy, miss this one!" And throws it no where near me.

Since Claire has older sisters, she watches the shows they like a lot of the times. One of those shows is Avatar-the last airbender (a cartoon). The other day, Claire wanted to watch "Ar-Tar". Later as she is playing with her dolls, one doll says to the other, "you have issues!" and the other doll says, "I have issues?" I asked Claire what they were talking about and she said it was on "Ar-Tar".

Another time she was playing with the dolls and I hear:
"Good Job! You killed her!"
and then the other doll said, "Hip hip hooray!"

Eve was practicing her spelling words--one of which was "hoop". Claire blurts out, "that's like "poop"!" And then she looks at me and says in a serious voice, "we only say "poop" in the bathroom."