The other day the girls and I were looking through some of these old posts in the book that Austin had made for me. We got to the page where we visted NY and saw Gramma Westfall and there is a picture of me, gramma, and the girls. Megan says, "There's nutball!"
Me: Who?
Megan: Nutball.
Me: Who's "nutball"?
Megan starts to point and I start to feel a little upset that she would think it's funny to call gramma "nutball". Where would she get this from? She points to gramma.
Me: Gramma Westfall?
Megan: Oh Yeah!!! Westfall!
She had forgotten gramma's name and nutball was the closest she could think of.
A couple of weeks later she was reading Charlotte's Web and got to the end where Charlotte says she is "languishing". Megan asked me what it meant so we looked it up and it said to get weak or feeble. So then she asked what feeble meant. I noticed that further down the page Charlotte says she's feeling her age, so I told Megan that when you get old, you start to get weak and feeble. Megan asked was I feeble and I said, no--it means old like a gramma. She says, "oh, you mean like gramma puffball?" I said, "you mean gramma Westfall?" "Oh yeah!!! Westfall!"