For a long time now--pretty much since Claire could talk, we would ask her what she dreamed about.
Me: Claire, what did you dream about lasted night.
Claire: dream about horsies--(It is always this)
Me: What were the horsies doing?
Claire: Eating frass (this morning she said "grass")
Me: What color was the grass?
Claire: Here she usually says red, purple or pink.
Me: What color were the horsies?
Claire: Here she usually says red, purple or pink.
Me: What color was the sky?
Claire: Usually says red, purple or pink--this morning she said brown.
The other day Austin was talking to the girls about how Heavenly Father uses natural laws to accomplish his work. He said to the girls, "Like gravity-- what do you think He would use gravity for?" Megan said, "To help the babies come come down!"
The other day Eve was talking about how she couldn't wait until the Second Coming because she wanted to see Jesus. Then she got a little teary and started to cry. Since she is turing 8 soon and will be getting baptized and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, I thought this would be a good opportunity to talk about how the Spirit can feel sometimes. I explained to her that feeling she gets when we talk about special things like Jesus that makes you want to cry a little is the Spirit. She said, "I've felt this feeling before." I asked her when she felt it before. She said, "I felt it on Halloween when you said we could go trick-or-treating." :)