Thursday, August 05, 2010

Fun Stuff

Here is some fun stuff that I've heard the girls say lately.

Me to Megan: Claire wants to be like you.
Claire: Yeah! I like you!


Claire to Megan: You cess-cess (Princess)
Megan: No, I'm a fairy
Claire: You cess-cess (a little bit louder)
Megan: I'm a fairy
Claire: Cess-cess
Megan: Fairy
Claire: Cess-cess
Megan: I'm a princess fairy
Claire: A cess-cess fairy?


Megan to Eve: Don't you know the logical explanation for mermaids?

Austin was trying to teach the girls that everything costs money. Here are their responses.

Eve: You could have a lemonade stand and give the lemonade away for free.
Austin: The lemonade would still cost you money.
Eve: Yeah, but the person you gave the lemonade to would be happy and you would be happy because they are happy, and that's more of a treasure than money.
Megan: If a person gets richer and richer and richer and doesn't do what's really important that means they don't know what's important.


Claire was mean to Megan and wouldn't say sorry. So I told her to go sit on a certain spot on the floor until she could say sorry and be nice. She sat down and started pouting with her knees pulled up to her chest. Then she turned around and with her finger in the air she said, "I got an idea! Give Megan (which she pronouces Egan) kisses!"

Claire was picking blackberries with me and she ate one and then said, "mmmmmm ee-oh-so" (Translation "delicioso" from watching Diego and Dora)