It's been awhile since I've written anything. I guess things have busy with the holidays. We had a great Christmas. The girls were happy and excited. We decided to get them one toy each as they don't seem to play with their toys much. We got them other things too, so don't think they were deprived. Evie got a ballerina Barbie that is about 3 feet tall. When she tells people what she got she said the ballerina has 3 feet and 5 heads, so people get pretty confused about what she got. I think she probably measured the head with her hands and then estimated that it was about 5 head lengths tall. I told her that is was about 3 feet tall, so she just took my word on that one, because if she measured the feet by here hands it would be about 15 feet tall :)
When Megan opened her toy she squealed and said, "It's what I wanted!" That was good to hear since I had no idea what she wanted.
I got a super present from Austin. He had this blog made into a hard cover bound book. It was 90+ pages and looks great!
Evie lost her first tooth the day before Christmas, so the tooth fairy and Santa Claus came to our house the same night. Evie was suprised that she didn't hear either of them come.
A little while before Christmas we were putting together the nativity scene from the Friend magazene for FHE (thanks to my sister for the idea). Megan was cutting out the portion with the wise men out and said, "I just got to cut these wise guys out." I thought that was cute.
Evie really liked the Christmas tree lit up at night time. She made us sing songs around it a few times.
I'll post some pictures at a later time.