Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fashionista

Megan is the little princess of the family. She always wants to wear dresses and gets upset when I tell her she has to wear pants/jeans somewhere. She even is mad because one of her dolls has pants and she "doesn't look pretty in pants".

Today I was getting her dressed for church and I put her in a dress that isn't as flouncy as her other's. . . and it's a brownish color. As I am getting her dressed Megan says, "I'm going to look ridiculous". and then she sighed really big.

Later she asked Daddy how she looked. Daddy told her she looked really pretty so when she told me again that she looked ridiculous I reminded her that Daddy said she was pretty. Evie then gave her opinion and said that she also thought that Megan looked pretty. At that Megan said (in a rather loud voice--although her voice is rather loud most of the time)"I'm pretty because of my eyes, and because of my heart!"