Evie turned 5 yesterday-- It's hard to believe that she is getting so big. She was excited all day to open presents and have cake of course, but she was really good waiting until it was time. We had pizza and cake. She had told me that she wanted a princess cake like the one that I made her a couple years ago, but we didn't get the doll for it, so I had to improvise a different kind of princess cake. I was worried that she would be disappointed, but when she saw it she told me that she wanted a cake just like this one when she turned 6.
Her present from Mommy and Daddy this year was a bike-- For some reason we didn't get a good picture of her on it, so I'll try to get one later on.
Here are some pictures from yesterday.
These are some new sweat suits that Gramma and Grampa Leyburn sent to them. I think the girls are trying to start their modeling careers with these pictures too.
