Megan has gotten very particular lately about what she wears. Very rarely will she wear pants unless I make her. She tells me that "Princesses don't wear pants" and they are not pretty. For awhile her only limitation was that she had to be wearing a dress or a skirt. Now she has color requirements too. Mostly that requirement is that it needs to be pink.
The other day, I was trying to put her in a blue t-shirt to match a blue skirt I wanted her to wear. She didn't want to wear the shirt because it "wasn't pretty". I asked her why it wasn't pretty and she told me because it didn't have any ribbons or bows and because she didn't like blue. I was wearing a blue shirt at the time so I asked her if my shirt was pretty. She looked at me and said "No. Your pants aren't pretty either."