Austin and I were asked to give talks in church and Brother Scholes brought us some talks that he thought would help us. The girls were in the kitchen with me when he stopped by and we were in the middle of making chocolate zuchini bread. So the girls talked his ear off about making muffins and anything they could think of to tell him, they did. He was good about it and stood there and listened to their jabbering.
Later that night we decided it would be nice to drop off some muffins that we made to the Scholes since Brother Scholes was so nice to listen to the girls. When we dropped them off it was Brother Scholes who opened the door and Megan gave him the muffins.
The next day in church Brother Scholes saw Megan and told her that the muffins were delicious-- to which she replied "do you want to come to our house for a sleep over?"
We all laughed about it. Then later that night, Megan told me again she wanted Brother Scholes to come for a sleep over. I told her that probably wouldn't happen. To that she said that they could go to his house. I explained to the girls that sleep overs were for kids, not for big people. Evie piped up with her hands on her hips, "Remember when your parents came? They're big people and they slept over!"
Most of the time I really can't win :)