Disneyland
Before Disneyland Austin got the girls excited by telling them that the princesses lived in the castle at Disneyland. When Megan saw the Castle she said "Evie, Look! The Castle! We got to get over there. We got to Evie, We got to!" Evie was really cute when we saw Tigger and Pooh Bear. She gave them both big hugs. Megan was interested, but didn't want to leave my hip. At Disneyland we were also able to see the Christmas Parade and the fireworks. The girls liked both. We were able to go on quite a few rides--most of which Megan hid her face in my arm. Evie went on Splash Mountain with Austin. She liked it except for the getting wet part. Then later I said that I wished something--I can't remember what-- and Evie said, "You can wish on a star." As we were leaving the park, Evie said, "I want to do this all my life." |